Friday, August 31, 2012

Public Opinion Reflection

Interviewing people about this years election and its issues was an interesting experience. It was fun to see how they're reaction was when I asked them the question. Some would be shocked to why I asked that question, some would be puzzled because they didn't know what I was talking about, and to some it wouldn't phase their emotions. What I liked about doing these interviews was that I got a chance to hear peoples opinion on a personal level, and got a chance to see how they reacted to the questions in real life. The things I disliked about the interviews was that when I would ask them a question, and they would take a while to reply. Well I guess that just means I'm impatient but I'm eager to hear what they have to say. :) Overall, this was a fun experience.

No comments:

Post a Comment